This shoot was recently featured! You can see the post here: https://www.biglovesmallweddings.com/single-post/2018/02/22/Styled-Intimate-Italian-Wedding-at-The-Royal-Courtyard
Nothing is more beautiful than an Italian groom with his beautiful bride-to-be. First look shows the love between the two. Seeing her in a beautiful vintage lace dress and beautiful diamonds took his breath away.
The couple celebrates with purples and greens throughout. From the party favors of the olive oils, to the lavender roses, to the grapes throughout, to the smell of Italian foods and hot coffee you can only feel the essence of Italy.
We wanted to be sure that we caught the feel and the romance of Italy. The invitations share in the family ethnicity and the sweets and wine finish the day. See if you agree!
- Photographer: Wild Heart Films
- Second Shooter: Shawn Sawyer Photography
- Event Planner: A Queen's Touch Events, LLC
- Floral Designer: I Do Weddings with Love
- Ring Designer: Diamonds Direct
- Dress Designer: Truly Yours Bridal and Formal
- Model: Daniel Gomenyuk Modeling
- Model: Katie Cominsky
- Hair Stylist: Elle Madison Salon-Victoria Gillchrest
- Makeup Artist: About Face MUA
- Invitation Designer: Kalos Designs
- Linens and Coverings: Splendid Seating
- Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
- Design and Decor: Chic Unique Vintage Rentals & Events
- Event Venue: The Royal Courtyard